VOTE NOW for the Australian Open Source Awards!

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Thu Aug 29 18:10:47 EST 2002

Ooops.

I have detected (and corrected) a bug in the script that processes
votes.

It is possible that you were told both that you has a "password
mismatch" and that your vote was submitted.  This is not the case -
if your password was wrong your vote has not been accepted.

Remember that your member number and password must be entered
exactly as they appear on your member card.  If you can not
find your member card, contact Liz Carroll to get your details
<busmgr at auug.org.au>.

If you got the "password mismatch" message you will have to
resubmit your vote for it to count.  The problem described above
has now been fixed.

Regards,

DavidP