AUUG2002 is fast approaching!

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Mon Jul 29 17:51:45 EST 2002

Just a quick note to remind you all about our upcoming winter conference,
AUUG2002.  You should soon receive a conference brochure in the post, if
you don't have it already.

I think you'll agree we have an exciting programme lined up and we
encourage you to register sooner rather than later to avoid the $100
late fee which applies to registrations received after August 7th (a
little over a week away).

Conference details are available online at:

	http://www.auug.org.au/winter/auug2002/

If for some reason you don't receive your conference brochure in the post
(or are just eager to register), you can download a PDF version of the
brochure and registration form at:

	http://www.auug.org.au/conf/auug2002/brochure.pdf

As always, I look forward to seeing you at the conference in September.

Adrian Close <adrian at auug.org.au>
Programme Chair, AUUG2002.