[AUUG-Talk]: Last call: dealing with two boxes of AUUG documents and photos from Christopher Vance

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Jul 7 21:39:31 AEST 2020

Anyone willing to get out to Camden and organise scanning this material?
Perhaps they could be added to the Google collection. [who has a contact there?]

Originals of photos could be archived somewhere - but I’ve no idea… Comments?

Hard deadline of August - 6 weeks at most.

I’ve included Esther’s email contact, but not phone, so anyone up for it can her directly reach her.

Otherwise, mid-August they’ll need to go to the tip / recycling.

steve j

Begin forwarded message: