[AUUG-Talk]: [Fwd: Re: [#479500129] We received your FedEx Shipment]

Luigi Cantoni luigi.cantoni at dominos.com.au
Fri Sep 3 14:42:50 EST 2010

Frank thanks for the link. They work fine for me and great to see they won't get lost now, we hope.

Thanks Luigi

Luigi Cantoni
POS Business and Project Manager
Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited
Phone: +61 (7) 3326 5442
Fax: +61 (7) 3633 3399
Email: luigi.cantoni at dominos.com.au
Web: www.dominos.com.au
Level 8 TAB Building, 240 Sandgate Road
Albion 4010 QLD Australia
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail