[AUUG-Talk]: Wind up AUUG: Objections?

Frank Crawford frank at crawford.emu.id.au
Sun Oct 26 14:08:16 EST 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 13:20 +1100, Lawrie Brown wrote:
> Hi Frank
>
> Nice to hear from you.

Thanks Lawrie, good to hear from you too.

> ps. Frank, on a somewhat different issue, did the proposal to get all
> past AUUGN's scanned by Google go ahead? Since thats likely the only
> chance they have of living on in any meaningfully accessible manner.

I've been meaning to send out something to the list about that as well.

All agreements are signed, I have copies of all AUUGN's thanks to
various people, but I have to do some paperwork for Google, which I've
been slow in completing.  Of course, I don't know what the agreement
means if AUUG is wound up, so I better finish it soon!

Also, they have changed their rules slightly in that they will now only
do destructive scanning.  For most copies of AUUGN I have that isn't an
issue, but I am going to have to look at getting copies of those that
cannot be destroyed (basically Vol 1-5).

Regards
Frank