[AUUG-Talk]: an auug 'cts' meeting in sydney

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Mon Mar 24 09:43:42 EST 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 09:25:30AM +1100, Jon Wright wrote:
> I seem to be doing this the wrong way around. I live in the Eastern
> Suburbs and commute to St. Leonards where I look after a bunch of AIX/
> Tru64/Solaris/Linux servers which host the largest Oracle Portal
> installation in Australia (among other things).

Here is a Sutherland Shire person who commutes two days per week
to work at an ISP/ASP for barristers, the other five days of the
week is being worked from home for that same ISP/ASP. I'm more than
happy to go anywhere with trainlines in the neighbourhood.

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |              Weblog: http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/