[AUUG-Talk]: Tcl/Tk accepted in GSoC2008

Steve Landers steve at digitalsmarties.com
Tue Mar 18 20:55:48 EST 2008

Folks,

The Tcl/Tk community (of which I'm an active member) has been accepted
as a mentor organization and participant in the Google Summer of Code
2008.

You can see the full list of organizations at:
         http://code.google.com/soc/2008/

and Tcl/Tk's info:
         http://code.google.com/soc/2008/tcl/about.html
Now begins phase 2 - drumming up students interested in the ideas. The
details are in the first link, but students may start applying for
particular projects next Monday, March 24th.

If you have any connections to universities or other compsci student
groups that might be interested, point them in the direction of our
ideas list and encourage an application.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly or via the
auug-talk

Steve