[AUUG-Talk]: Any activity?

Kevin Dawson kevind at esi.com.au
Fri Jun 20 00:26:43 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 23:07 +1000, Frank Crawford wrote:
> Folks,
> 	Did I miss something?  Did we have an election, or call for an election
> I missed?  Where are we going next?

There has been a bit of a stirring, but it has gone quiet again.

On 25 Apr, Jon Wright called for nominations for the Board.  There was
one offer of assistance on auug-talk and perhaps others directly back to
the Board, but there hasn't been a murmur in public since.

No-one has prodded anyone into action, so now we're *really* behind
time...

Kevin