[AUUG-Talk]: Re: AUUG membership - confirming email address

Peter Wishart Peter.Wishart at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Jan 28 14:37:01 EST 2008

Dave Horsfall said the following on 28/01/2008 2:18 PM:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Peter Wishart wrote:
>

>> This email is to confirm the correct email address for the ballot.
>>

> Would this be the ballot that AUUG thus far has not confirmed as being
> registered with the appropriate authority etc?

Yes.

I am trying to get the database updated on the assumption that the
ballot can be conducted by email for the moment.  If it can't, then we
proceed with a paper ballot.

Meanwhile I am still trying to confirm what happened back in 2005/2006
with the relevant paperwork.  If any office bearers or committee from
that time have any insights then please let me know.

--
Peter Wishart
Peter.Wishart at canb.auug.org.au