[AUUG-Talk]: Web Update #1

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Wed Jan 2 16:28:01 EST 2008

On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 06:18:28AM +1030, David Newall wrote:
> All,
>
> For quite tedious reasons, it became necessary to move the 'glitzy' web
> from new.auug.org.au to www.auug.org.au.  This is now almost complete:
> All of the content has, I believe, been copied over, but the AUUG "skin"
> is missing.  (Appropriate prize for the first person to work out what
> CMF we use.)
>
> The web entry point continues to be at http://www.auug.org.au, and a
> redirect takes the visitor to the new new web at
> http://www.auug.org.au:8080.

Add a similar section like this to the (virtual host) configuration
of Apache:

# If this doesn't work anymore, check if there is a VirtualHostBase
# object in the root of this zope instance
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.sutherlandgreens.org:80/Edwin%20-%20The%20Sutherland%20Greens/VirtualHostRoot/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.sutherlandgreens.org:80/Edwin%20-%20The%20Sutherland%20Greens/VirtualHostRoot/

Edwin

--