[AUUG-Talk]: AUUG-Vic: the "I'm not quite dead yet" BBQ...

Enno Davids enno.davids at metva.com.au
Fri Feb 29 15:08:23 EST 2008

Guys,

I'm organising a BBQ for Victorian based members and former members and in
fact anyone who wants come along. Notionally we might discuss what happens
to the Vic chapter if/when the national body implodes, consume burnt
offerings and beer and so on.

The venue is my place and the proposed start time is midday-ish. Contact me
off list for more detailed info.

I've also taken the opportunity to canvas that if people want to be kept on
some equivalent of the former AUUG-Vic mailing list we had (post the demise
of the AUUG-Vic web site) that they should drop me a line and I will add them
(As for the moment I'm keeping it). As with the old AUUG-Vic list, this is
open to anyone who wants to participate, not merely past/present or future
AUUG members.

Cheers,

Enno.
(last AUUG-Vic chapter prez...)