[AUUG-Talk]: AUUG Matters and Such

Peter Wishart peter.wishart at canb.auug.org.au
Fri Apr 25 12:53:26 EST 2008

steve jenkin said the following on 25/04/2008 2:29 AM:
> I can't recall ever seeing on this list any report from the Board on
> their activities - though on reflection, perhaps a passing reference or two.

Yes there has been a board meeting (conference call actually) since the
AGM.   I noted some of the things discussed in my last message to this
list.
> ... I've not stood for a board position because
> I couldn't give it the attention I believe it deserves - I won't be a
> passenger or dead-weight.
>
> Is the current Board quiescent as the lack of information on the list
> suggests?? I won't go near the alternative.

The current board has been quite inactive.  A few of us are trying to
fix that.

We need people on the board who are willing to commit some amount of
time and energy.

--
Peter Wishart
Peter.Wishart at canb.auug.org.au