[AUUG-Talk]: Getting AUUGN on the Web

Frank Crawford frank at crawford.emu.id.au
Tue Feb 6 00:24:02 EST 2007

Folks,
	A lot of people have promised things to get AUUGN scanned and up on the
Web, but few have delivered.  If there is something you have planned or
promised, would you please get around to doing it, otherwise the whole
project will fall through.

	These tasks include, getting me old copies of AUUGNs, going through
duplicates, looking at and agreeing to contracts and just generally
letting me know what we need to do next to make it happen.

	Come on folks, we will all benefit, so please do your various parts.

Thanks
Frank