[AUUG-Talk]: Attention auug.org.au administrators

David Newall david at davidnewall.com
Mon Dec 24 01:06:34 EST 2007

Greg,

I think you've misunderstood what I meant by, "I want to have full
control over the web service."  I didn't mean a mailing list, but the
web software that is www/new.auug.org.au.  That's de rigueur for
webmasters, at least when they're me.

Christopher Vance has already pointed me in the direction of the
auug-adm mailing list, (thanks, Chris).  I'm rather unfamiliar with
Mailman, but none-the-less managed to add myself to the auug-adm lists,
(webmaster needs to known administrative issues), and I found and added
myself to webmaster as an owner, too.

By the way: I missed your previous question about the auug-admin (sic)
list.  Thanks for the offer, anyway.  It was something I needed, and my
fault for missing it.  Still, other than one remaining issue with a
password, it's all sorted and I hope not to need to think about Mailman
again.

Regards,

David