[AUUG-Talk]: Attention auug.org.au administrators

David Newall david at davidnewall.com
Sun Dec 23 07:38:44 EST 2007

I see no list for AUUG's system administrators; those with an interest
take note:

I want to have full control over the web service, and I want it on an
AUUG asset, so I intend to move the stuff on new.auug.org.au to
www.auug.org.au.  (New.auug.org.au is on a third-parties asset.)  This
will require administrative changes, which I will make in a few days or
so, if nobody raises any issues with me.

Update Python 2.2.2 to 2.5.1 (latest stable release)
Install Zope 2.10.5 (latest v2 stable release)
Install Plone 3.0.4 (latest stable release)

Please warn me if you have issues or see problems with this.