[AUUG-Talk]: Re: Membership Renewals

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Tue Sep 26 23:08:54 EST 2006

You don't need really to know your member number to renew unless you have
changed your name since last renewal. It just makes it easier to look up
your present record.

Of course, you could have read Raymond's email saying to write to him if
you needed to know your member status. Is member number part of member
status? Well, let's assume it is.

Or, in other words, stop nit picking, go to http://www.auug.org.au/join
and renew already!

DavidP

P.S. I will send you your member number in private email (although anyone
who has been a member as long as you have should have it memorised).