[AUUG-Talk]: Re: AUUG 2006 Annual General Meeting

George W Gerrity g.gerrity at gwg-associates.com.au
Fri Sep 15 17:16:02 EST 2006

On 2006-09-15, at 16:24, Adrian Close wrote:

> Dear Members,
>
> AUUG's Annual General Meeting for 2006 will be held in conjunction
> with the conference as follows.
>
> When:   3:20pm, 13 October 2006
> Where:  Rendezvous Hotel, 328 Flinders Street, Melbourne, Victoria
> Agenda:
> 	1. Confirmation of Minutes
> 	2. Office Bearers Reports
> 	3. General Business
>
> Members may award their proxy to another voting member by notifying
> the Secretary in writing at least 24 hours before the meeting. Please
> include your name and membership number on your proxy.

So, how do I get my membership number? I haven't even been getting
AUUGN since Vol 5, no 4 (December 2004). Presumably I am a member
because I keep getting notices, and I pay my dues even though I get
no receipts and no dunning letter. How about it?

George
------
Dr George W Gerrity    Ph:  +61 2 6386 3431
GWG Associates         Fax: +61 2 6386 4431
P O Box 229            PGP RSA Public Key Fingerprint:
Harden, NSW 2587       73EF 318A DFF5 EB8A 6810 49AC 0763 AF07
------