[AUUG-Talk]: Issues of AUUGN from Vol 1 No 1 onwards available

Norberto Meijome numard at meijome.net
Sun Oct 1 07:48:02 EST 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:16:40 +1000 (EST)
David Purdue <david.purdue at auug.org.au> wrote:

> I have been told that they have a service where they can scan the pages of
> the volume (with the greatest care and respect for the age and fragile
> nature of the book) and make a PDF available to us.

Hi David,
That would be great - I didn't think of simply finding out about scanning
professionally, mainly because of the (assumed) cost associated.

thx!

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Without vision you may find that you make your way through life by bumping into
things.

Warned.