[AUUG-Talk]: RE: AUUG2006 Call For Papers - Deadline Approaching - Could I put it through on Monday 29th

Skidmore, Darren d.skidmore at unimelb.edu.au
Wed May 24 16:55:10 EST 2006

G'Day Lawrie,

Could I ask for an extension to Monday 29th May (my toddler came home
from Child care with Gastro and gave it to his mother on Monday /
Tuesday) so I have been concentrating on looking after them, and then
catching up on the back log, rather than fixing my paper for AUUG2006

Cheers
Darren Skidmore
Academic :Department of Information Systems, University of Melbourne
                    4th Floor, 111 Barry Street
                    Carlton, VIC 3053
                    AUSTRALIA

Telephone: 03 8344 1488              Facsimile: 03  9349 4596

Email: d.skidmore at unimelb.edu.au