[AUUG-Talk]: Re: [BUGA] Sell me an Apple!

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Sun Mar 26 19:54:49 EST 2006

Greg,

> > I would have thought an Intel-based Mac.
>
> They're brand new, and thus much more expensive.  What advantage would
> I get?

Intel Macs are much faster than G4's and G5's especially when dealing
with server applications. The OS is still slow - the chips are just
faster.

I don't believe the Adobe suite is a native port yet to Intel Macs...

Personally, I think the problem is OS X itself; Intel Macs only run
faster because of the hardware - the OS is still crap.

DSL