[AUUG-Talk]: 30th anniversary

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Jan 23 22:49:29 EST 2006

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Steve Landers wrote:

> > Did anything ever come of this?  I think we've missed it :-(
>
> It was discussed at the conference dinner but IIRC no one seemed to
> remember the actual date ... just that it was approx the same time as
> the conf (i.e. Oct 1975).

I can't put my hands upon my Lions' Books right now (the originals, of
course) but I seem to recall a timeline in there.  The date certainly
sounds right (I was not at the conference, but I was *there* when the
US$200 tape arrived).

Are we going to let Billy get away with celebrating 20 years of dro$$?

-- Dave