[AUUG-Talk]: Downloading and playing legal music

Chandana De Silva chandana at desilva.id.au
Sat Oct 22 18:30:19 EST 2005

I have downloaded a music track from the ABC music site, which is run by
destramusic. I am now trying to work out how to a) play b) save on disk
and c) copy to cd or mp3 player this song. I know it is simple using a
windows computer, but I like pain and want to do it using Linux. I have
downloaded and installed VLC, but the problem is that the wma file is
wrapped and when I play it using vlc there is no sound.

Any suggestions ?