[AUUG-Talk]: Re: Upcoming AUUGNs

Andrew Man aman at dipnr.nsw.gov.au
Wed Nov 30 12:17:30 EST 2005

I will be away for 4 weeks holiday commencing November 14, 2005 to
December 11, 2005. Please contact Sohel Anwar or Olga Joukova during my
absence

>>> talk 11/30/05 12:16 >>>

Hi all,

Well, now the conference is over it is AUUGN time again.

In upcoming AUUGN DVD's we will be distributing software releases
including:

FreeBSD 6.0 - hot off the press, we are aiming to release this before
the
end of the year

Open Solaris - all the bits needed to install and build Open Solaris.

GNU Hurd - after popular request at the AUUG 2005 conference.

We are, of course, seeking other content for AUUGN - perhaps you could
contribute something? It needn't be long, just something of interest to
AUUG members. Some suggested topics:

- your impressions of AUUG 2005.

- a review of a cool piece of software you have started using.

Please send submissions to auugn at auug.org.au.

Please note that we are also seeking a new AUUGN Editor - someone to
ferret out and then collate articles for the AUUGN DVD (we already have
volunteer to master the DVD, so you won't have to do that). If
interested,
please send a note to board at auug.org.au.

Cheers,

DavidP
--
David Purdue
President

auug-announce - announcements from AUUG Inc.
auug-announce at auug.org.au
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential/privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department.

You should scan any attached files for viruses.