[Talk] A template for monthly meetings/talks.

Steve Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Jan 19 17:34:05 EST 2004

Greg,

Time to put up or shut-up. Give us all the benefit of your wisdom and
without your acid tongue:

How about YOUR proposal for something that can implemented.

Easy to criticise, easy to be offensive, try adding to the community.

regards
steve
Who top-posts because that's what works for him.

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 16:44, Greg Black wrote:
> On 2004-01-19, Steve Jenkin top-posted and failed to suitably trim:
<snip>
> I think the proposal sucks.  It's badly thought out, poorly
> expressed, and runs counter to what I would like to see from
> AUUG.
<snip>
> This vendor stupidity afflicts the open source people too, of
> course -- witness all the ridiculous incompatibilities that have
> been inflicted on us in recent years by the GNU and Linux crowd.
>
> Cheers, Greg
Steve Jenkin, Unix Sys Admin
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)
PO Box 48, Kippax ACT 2615, AUSTRALIA