[AUUG-Talk]: Printed AUUGN: Value or not?

Peter Jeremy peter.jeremy at alcatel.com.au
Mon Dec 6 16:04:24 EST 2004

On 2004-Dec-06 15:01:50 +1030, David Newall <david.newall at auug.org.au> wrote:
>I have a question: Would any of you, or do you know of anybody, who
>would fail to renew membership because AUUGN was no longer printed?

I am disappointed to see the hard-copy disappear, though I don't think
I'll cancel my subscription as a result.

It is much easier and more convenient to read paper than a screen.  I
often read magazines and journals in environments where using a laptop
or similar is inconvenient.

--
Peter Jeremy

This email may contain privileged/confidential information. You may not copy or disclose this email to anyone without the written permission of the sender.  If you have received this email in error please kindly delete this message and notify the sender.  Opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily the opinions of the employer.

This email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses.  No liability will be accepted by the employer for loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) as a result of email transmission.