[Talk] Volunteers needed for AUUGN

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Fri Nov 28 12:10:47 EST 2003

Your favourite AUUG periodical publication needs your help!

We normally have a wonderful group of volunteers who help me stitch
together each issue. A few of them have other committments this time
around and aren't able to help out. I therefore need a few new people to
help format one or two articles for the publication.

Templates in OpenOffice.org will be provided, as will the material. All
you need to do is copy, paste and apply styles and insert screenshots if
necessary. Then send me the SXW file.

If you can spare a few hours over the coming week, let me know ASAP.

Cheers,

Con Zymaris
EDITOR
AUUGN - Australian Unix Users Group Newsletter