Billions (was: [Talk] All your base are belong to SCO (ITHO) (was: the gloves come off))

Andrae Muys andrae.muys at braintree.com.au
Thu Jun 19 14:48:28 EST 2003

Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> On Thursday, 19 June 2003 at 14:28:39 +1000, David Purdue wrote:
>>(If $1G is 1 grand, then surely $3B is 3 bucks - which I think would
>>be a valid settlement offer from IBM. ;-) )
>
> Too much if you ask me.

I've been thinking that it would be amusing if IBM did a due diligence
on SCO and booked all the various counter-suit's that could arise from
SCO's behaviour to date as anticipated future contingent liabilities and
  made an offer to buy out SCO for say... 0.05c/share :)...

Andrae

--
Andrae Muys                       But can it generate *quantum* Haiku
<andrae.muys at braintree.com.au>    error messages, in Latin, where each