[Linux-aus] Re: [Talk] TSG and lawyers: volunteers please

Andrae Muys andrae.muys at braintree.com.au
Tue Jul 29 12:30:11 EST 2003

David Lloyd wrote:
 > Why doesn't some clown just ASK SCO if they need to buy a licence to run
 > the Linux Kernel? In WRITING.

and if that dosn't work, get a lawyer to send something along the lines
of "per your request that my client seek legal advice, I am requesting
clarification of your suggestion that my client requires a licence to
run the Linux Kernel." wrapped up in the appropriate legal jargon.

Andrae Muys

--
Andrae Muys                       But can it generate *quantum* Haiku
<andrae.muys at braintree.com.au>    error messages, in Latin, where each