[Talk] Information for Australian IT Professionals

Paul Knapp paulknapp at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 12:46:40 EST 2003

Hi there

I thought you guys might be interested in a website
I've set up recently for Australian IT professionals.
I'm a contractor who found the kind of info on the
site really hard to get when I returned to Australia
from the UK. After searching everywhere, I finally
thought I'd set it up myself.

Anyway, if you're interested it's at
http://www.brainbox.com.au

I rely on third parties to provide me with a lot of my
content. If your group would ever be interested in
contributing an article that fits in with the style of
the site, that would be great. Any suggestions or news
are also welcome.

Take care

Paul Knapp.