[Talk] NSW Office of Information Open Source Project

Steve Landers steve at DigitalSmarties.com
Thu Apr 3 10:19:40 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

Just a "heads up" to let you know I'm working with the NSW Office of
Information Technology on a report that will include a survey of Open
Computing (aka open source) solutions within NSW government agencies,
and include strategies for adopting Open Computing in the public
sector, and a list of suppliers of Open Computing products and services.

One of the things that will come out of this work is a series of case
studies of successful OSS implementations, which I'm hoping will be
available to the AUUG Open Computing for Government team.

Regards

Steve

--

Steve Landers