[Talk] For Sale: Sun Servers E3000, E4000 and disk arrays

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Tue Sep 3 00:58:35 EST 2002

A client has the following systems for sale. The equipment has been
under Sun maintenance since new and is in good working order. It is
currently located in the Sydney CBD and will be available around the
end of this month. Expressions of interest, offers, and/or questions to
me via email please.

Sun Enterprise 4000
512MB memory
4 x 250MHz CPUs
1 x I/O board, with onboard fibre interface for storage array
2 x Processor boards
1 x CD-ROM
No disks
http://au.sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/4u-Server/E4000.html

Sun Enterprise 3000
512MB memory
2 x 336MHz cpus
1 x I/O board, with onboard fibre interface interface for storage array
1 x Processor board
1 x CD-ROM
1 x Exabyte 8500 (5GB 8mm)
No disks
http://au.sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/4u-Server/E3000.html

Sun Enterprise 3000
1.5GB memory
6 x 336MHz cpus
1 x I/O board, with onboard fibre interface for storage array
3 x Processor boards
1 x CD-ROM
1 x Exabyte 8500 (5GB 8mm)
No disks

Sun Sparc Storage Array 112
30 x 2.1GB disks
http://au.sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/Array_Options/ARRAY_OPT_SSA_112.
html

Sun Sparc Storage Array 112
24 x 4.2GB disks

Sun Sparc Storage Array 112
12 x 4.2GB disks

Sun Sparc Storage Array 112 (yes there's two of these!)
12 x 4.2GB disks
Sbus Fibre interface card

Sun Storage Array A5000
8 x 9.1GB FCAL disks
2 x PCI Fibre interface cards
Note that this disk array can't be hooked up to any of the above servers
as it uses PCI interface cards.
http://au.sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/A5000/A5000.html

regards,
-glenn