[Talk] terminal programs

David McDonald david.mcdonald at securitymail.com.au
Wed May 8 10:26:25 EST 2002

Send them to us ... we'll set them straight    ;^)

The PC's are all running Windows so I will see if we can use Samba, however
I don't know if our computer program people will let us put anything on our
Unix machine.  I will certainly try anyway.

This e-mail message and any attached files are intended only for the use of
the addressee named above, and contains confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is
unauthorised.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
computer. We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for
viruses or similar in any attachment.