[Talk] AUUG'S Declining Membership

David Lloyd lloy0076 at rebel.net.au
Sun Jul 28 14:13:20 EST 2002

Electronic meetings, I have found, unless they are video conferences
tend to be fairly useless. This is especially so when noone is quite
sure how a consensus is made or how decisions are made.

> In my mind, the two most sure things that AUUG can to do decrease it's life
> span are to axe the business manager (figuratively speaking :-) and
> face-to-face committee meetings.

Actually, we could do a fund-raiser on this:

1) Highest bidder gets to wield the NOT figurative axe
2) We auction the axe afterwards

[it's black humour for those who don't notice]

DSL