[Talk] Web Browser Exclusion

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Mon Dec 9 10:47:52 EST 2002

I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for,
but there is the "Any Browser" campaign:

http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/

My approach is to ensure that any web site I work on passes the
validator at http://validator.w3c.org/ and if the site is under
my exclusive control I link to the Any Browser campaign - see
http://www.britannia.org.au/

DavidP