[AUUG-ANNOUNCE]: [AUUG-BOARD]: Dissolution ballot results

Christopher Vance Christopher.Vance at auug.org.au
Sun Mar 16 12:23:55 EST 2008

Firstly: I apologise to Kevin Dawson, the Returning Officer, for
publishing verbatim his email to the board on the dissolution ballot
results.  I should either have asked him to make a version ready for
publication, done it myself and published under my own name, or let
somebody else on the Board do it.

Anyway: the voting members have chosen to keep AUUG running as an
incorporated body.  Now it's time for you all to exdigitate and
contribute your bit to the prevention of 'trading while insolvent'.
Your money is useful, but we need ideas and the work towards them even
more.

--
Christopher Vance