AUUG AGM 2007 (reminder)

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Tue Dec 11 11:22:32 EST 2007

Members,

By way of reminder:

The Annual General Meeting of the AUUG for 2007 shall be held at the Rose
Hotel, 406 Napier Street, Fitzroy (Melbourne), Victoria, on Wednesday December
12th, commencing at 7pm (or thereabouts).

This is a cosy suburban pub that AUUG-Vic has frequented in years past.
The food is good, yet cheap and the beer is good.

However, this space is not infinite, so if you plan on showing up and you
don't think I know about it, please consider dropping me a line so we can
expand our claim.

Hope to see you there.

Adrian Close <adrian at auug.org.au>
President, AUUG Inc.