AUUG 2007 Conference Update.

Andrew Chalmers achalmers at westnet.com.au
Wed Sep 19 20:25:44 EST 2007

Folks,
this is a reminder that yes we *are* having the AUUG conf this year in
Melbourne.

The program is still coming together but we do have some concrete
details you should take note of now.

Conf dates:

Friday 12th of October 2007 to Sunday 14th of October 2007 inclusive.

Tutorials:
Friday 12th of October 2007

Conference:
Saturday 13th of October 2007
Sunday 14th of October 2007

Cost:
$300.00 AUD.

Venue:
Melbourne Museum (Home of CSIRAC)

The program details page will be updated very very soon as will the
registration page.

But for now get ready to come to Melbourne for what is looking like a
damn fine AUUG conf.

As most of you know this will be the last AUUG conf in this form so we
encourage you to book leave, flights and accommodation now as we intend
to send the conf off in fine form.

See you there.

ALC

--