Membership Renewals

Raymond Smith secretary at auug.org.au
Mon Sep 25 22:33:40 EST 2006

Dear Members,

Membership management has been somewhat patchy since Liz left.
While we are processing membership renewals, we have not been
sending out renewal notices. Further, the credit card details
for auto-renewal were stored so securely that we have no access
to them.

We are working to resume normal service. In the meantime, if
you know that your membership is due for renewal then please
do so either via:
- a part IV of the conference registration at http://www.auug.org.au/events/2006/auug2006/olr.html
- online at http://www.auug.org.au/join/
- or via any of the other options at http://new.auug.org.au/membership/join

If you would like to confirm your membership status, then
please email me directly. Thank you for your continued support!

Cheers,

Raymond Smith
secretary at auug.org.au