Fw: NNIC Consultation - Adelaide Public Meeting

Claire Baker exec.director at ictcouncil.org.au
Wed Sep 13 11:30:32 EST 2006

MessageDear Council Member,

Attached is an invitation to attend a public meeting about assessing  the possibility of establishing a national nonprofit ICT coalition (or NNIC), with a view to developing the information and communications technology capacity of Australia's nonprofit organisations.

If this is within your field of focus please attend as appropriate.

Regards,
Claire Baker
Executive Director
ICT Council for South Australia