Special Presentation coming up

Jonathon Coombes jon at cybersite.com.au
Tue Jun 27 13:57:40 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of the MySQL User Group, I would like to invite all AUUG
members who are able to attend to a special presentation set for 5pm
on Wednesday 5th July at the Redhat Offices in North Sydney. The
presenter is Keith Murphy and he is visiting from the USA and is the
Asia-Pacific representative for Dolphin Interconnect Solutions Inc.
(www.dolphinics.com). This company is well known in the enterprise
world for providing high speed connections between clustered
components. There technology is being used in some of the biggest
MySQL implementations in the world. So come along and find out what
improvements they can offer, how they may be used and get answers to
questions regarding their technology.

This invitation will be going to other open source and technology
groups for the Sydney region, so feel free to pass on details for
prospective attendees. However there is a limited number of spaces
available for this meetup, so please let us know if you are coming
along. I also apologise if you happen to get duplicates of this email
due to cross-posting.

Regards
Jonathon