Membership renewals

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Fri Feb 3 16:57:02 EST 2006

Dear AUUG Members,

As many of you will have seen, membership renewals have recently been
sent to all members whose membership expired last December or before. If
that applies to you, and you have not received a membership renewal,
then we may not have your current details in our database - please drop
me an email and I will generate a renewal notice for you, or just renew
online at http://www.auug.org.au/join/

Many thanks to those members who have promptly responded and renewed
their membership.

However - please note that we have had some trouble with Australia post,
so some posted renewals may be delayed or fail to reach us. In addition,
I have received a couple of blank faxes - maybe the page was the wrong
way up in the fax machine. We have had no problems with Web and Email
renewals.

In any case, tax invoices are being sent by email to all members who
renew. If you have renewed and have not received a tax invoice by
Friday, 10 Feb 2006, please contact me to sort out what has happened.

Many thanks,

David Purdue
President
AUUG Inc.