Upcoming AUUGNs

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Wed Nov 30 12:16:14 EST 2005

Hi all,

Well, now the conference is over it is AUUGN time again.

In upcoming AUUGN DVD's we will be distributing software releases
including:

FreeBSD 6.0 - hot off the press, we are aiming to release this before the
end of the year

Open Solaris - all the bits needed to install and build Open Solaris.

GNU Hurd - after popular request at the AUUG 2005 conference.

We are, of course, seeking other content for AUUGN - perhaps you could
contribute something? It needn't be long, just something of interest to
AUUG members. Some suggested topics:

- your impressions of AUUG 2005.

- a review of a cool piece of software you have started using.

Please send submissions to auugn at auug.org.au.

Please note that we are also seeking a new AUUGN Editor - someone to
ferret out and then collate articles for the AUUGN DVD (we already have a
volunteer to master the DVD, so you won't have to do that). If interested,
please send a note to board at auug.org.au.

Cheers,

DavidP
--