AUUG 2005 Early Bird Discount extended

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Fri Sep 23 14:20:17 EST 2005

Hi all,

Today is nominally the last day for early bird registration prices for
the AUUG 2005 conference and tutorials, and we have received a healthy
number of registrations to date.

However, we know that many people rely on the printed conference
brochure to assess whether to come and/or to convince their management
to send them. Due to some problems with our original printer, these
brochures were delayed - they were mailed out this week.

So as not to disadvantage these people, the early bird disocunt for AUUG
2005 has been extended until next Friday, 30 September 2005.

If you did not receive a printed brochure in the post and would like
one, or you require more copies, please send a request to
auug2005 at auug.org.au. Don't forget to include your postal address.

Cheers,

DavidP

--