Organisational announcement

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Tue Aug 30 12:43:35 EST 2005

Dear AUUG Members,

It is with sincere regret that I have to announce that Liz Carroll has
resigned from AUUG.

Liz has served AUUG as both Business Manager and Executive Director for
over ten years. In many ways she has been the heart of the organisation.
The AUUG Board and I personally want to thank Liz for all she has done for
AUUG.

The AUUG Board has put measures in place to cover Liz's administrative
duties, so phone calls will be answered and memberships and conference
registrations will be processed.

For those of you who would like to say a personal goodbye, Liz will be
AUUG's guest at the AUUG 2005 conference dinner.

Sincerely,

DavidP
--
David Purdue