AUUG2005 Call for Papers closing soon

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Wed May 18 17:58:49 EST 2005

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the AUUG2005 Call for Papers is closing soon. The
due date for submissions (i.e. abstracts) is May 27th, being not this Friday,
but the one after.

So please, get thee to http://www.auug.org.au/events/2005/auug2005/, check out
the Call for Papers, print out a copy and stick it on your wall, but most
importantly, submit an abstract for a paper or tutorial on all that wildly
interesting tech stuff I just _know_ you're doing.  ;)

For right now, all we need is an outline of what you might talk about, so don't
be shy.  Feel free to drop me a line directly or even given me a call if you
have an idea you'd like to discuss.

And of course, even if you don't submit, you can help greatly by making the
suggestion to others.  I'd also appreciate speaker suggestions if you think
there are people lurking out there we should chase.

Here's looking forward to a full inbox on the 27th...  ;)

Adrian Close <adrian at auug.org.au>
Programme Chair, AUUG2005.
pstn: +61 417 346 094