AUUG2005 - Call for Papers

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Tue May 3 12:47:30 EST 2005

Hi all,

Well, we've kicked over into May and that means that, while October is still a
ways off, the May 27th due date for AUUG2005 submissions is almost upon us.

I'd like to encourage you all to consider presenting at the conference (this
year we're in Sydney).  Yes, this means you!  If you don't think what you're
doing is all that interesting, think again!  All we need upfront is a couple of
paragraphs outlining what you might talk about, so take five minutes and get to
it!

We would also appreciate your assistance in passing the message on to others
who might not otherwise see it (printing the PDF and sticking it up on your
noticeboard is a great way to do this).

You can find the call for papers online at:

 	http://www.auug.org.au/events/2005/auug2005/cfp.html
 	http://www.auug.org.au/events/2005/auug2005/AUUG2005-cfp.pdf

Please note that all conference presenters receive free registration.

Best regards,

Adrian Close <adrian at auug.org.au>
Programme Chair, AUUG2005.