Reminder and change of venue - Sun Developer Days with James Gosling - Sydney and Melbourne in Feb

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Thu Jan 20 10:54:20 EST 2005

Passed on from Sun Microsystems, as we believe this is of interest to
AUUG members.

Note that the event has had to move to larger venues.

DavidP

--------------------------------
INVITATION TO SUN DEVELOPER DAYS - 1/2 DAY SEMINAR
--------------------------------

The Father of Java - Unplugged

True to Sun's innovative origins, Java has fast become a worldwide
phenomenon, fueling the growth of the Internet whilst capturing the
hearts and minds of the developer community.

Sun Microsystems Australia invites you to attend the Developer
Conference of the Year featuring "The Father of Java" himself, James
Gosling.

Take advantage of this unique opportunity to come and hear the creator
of Java discuss:
- The new "drag and drop" Java IDE
- The innovative Sun Java Creator
- Sun Java Studio Enterprise based on NetBeans 3.6 with UML modeling and
refactoring plug-ins
- Tiger J2SE5.0

With over 7 million Java telephones and greater than 15 million J2ME
handsets running over 5,000 applications, Java truly is everywhere!

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ask the Java guru questions
live!

Seats are limited!

--------------------------------
EVENT DETAILS: