Don't forget to register for AUUG'2004

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Mon Aug 16 10:56:47 EST 2004

I know we are all distracted by the Olympics (personally, I am following
the table tennis with baited breath, though I was sad to see William
Henzell knocked out in the 2nd round :-( ).

BUT - as soon as the Olympics finish, AUUG'2004 will start!

So don't forget to register for this event! Especially if you are
planning to stay at the Duxton, because our allocated rooms are filling.
This looks to be the most successful AUUG annual conference in years,
with sponsorship at a record level (we just got another sponsor, Custom
Technology, last Friday), and registrations at a higher level than
previous years. So reserve your place now.

All the details, including registration forms and online registration
for AUUG members (or those joining AUUG) can be found at:

http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/

Also note that the BOF programme is taking shape, but there are still
slots available. If you want to organise a BOF, drop a line to
auug2004 at auug.org.au.

One final note: the AUUG AGM will be held during the conference: at the
Duxton Hotel in Flinders St, Melbourne, at 5:00pm on Wednesday 1
September 2004. AUUG members may attend the AGM even if they are not
registered for the conference. The official notice of AGM will be
distributed soon.

I look forward to meeting you at AUUG'2004!

DavidP
--
David Purdue, President
AUUG Incorporated

AUUG gratefully acknowledges the support of our event partners:

* Computer Associates
* Sun Microsystems
* Apple Computer
* Hewlett Packard