BOF Programme for AUUG'2004

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Mon Jul 26 15:55:35 EST 2004

A BOF (or "Birds Of a Feather") session is a loosely formatted
discussion held during the conference breaks, where like minded
conference delegates can gather to discuss a topic of mutual interest.

Just to be a bit different this year, we are trying to arrange most of
the BOF programme before, rather than during, the conference. We feel
this will allow delegates to better plan how they will spend their time
at the conference.

The BOF programme is starting to come together and can be seen at:
http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/bof-programme.html

As you can see, there are still a number of available slots. So if you
have a topic you would like to see discussed, and you can be at the
conference to chair the discussion, please send your BOF suggestion to
<auug2004 at auug.org.au>.

See you at AUUG'2004!

David Purdue
AUUG President

P.S. Don't forget the Apple Computer tutorial on Building Flexible and
Secure Internet Services
(http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/tute-programme.html#T3).
The tutorial is free to attend, but you must register to attend
(http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/r.html) and spaces are limited.