Sun dev day conference - Push Your Java Development Further

Elizabeth Carroll busmgr at auug.org.au
Wed Jun 2 14:26:06 EST 2004

INVITATION: PUSH YOUR JAVA DEVELOPMENT FURTHER

Sun Microsystems invites you to attend our free, premier global
developer conference.

The event is loaded with Sun Microsystems solutions, Java(tm)
technology insight, expert advice and access to the latest developer
tools.

We've brought them all together with one purpose in mind: to help
you develop your solutions faster.

Attend and you will:
- Discover how the Sun Java(tm) System can help you reduce cost
and complexity
- Learn how to use J2EE most effectively from real life examples
- Understand how the Java Platform is now easier to use
- Solve your development and deployment headaches using Sun systems
- Find out how you can benefit from the latest updates to J2ME
- Identify the factors that can affect the performance of Java applications
- Access the latest developer tools, tips and demos to succeed in today's
marketplace

To view agenda and presentation abstracts please see:
http://au.sun.com/events/dev_forum/abstracts.html

Dates:
- Sydney Tuesday 8th June
- Melbourne Wednesday 9th June
- Auckland Friday 11th June

To register go to:
http://au.sun.com/events/dev_forum/registration.html

--

We respect your privacy and post our privacy policy prominently on our
Web site: http://www.sun.com.au/privacy